- Location Brookfield, WI
- Job Type Full-Time
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Henricksen seeks a Customer Support professional to join our dynamic, growing contract furniture dealership’s Brookfield, WI office. The primary role of the Customer Support representative is to assist our Account Executives throughout the sales process and to act as a liaison among Henricksen’s internal departments (including project management, design, and customer support), our installation partners, and clients. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability.
- Prepare quotes to customers using vendor discounts and salesperson-provided markups.
- Place orders and maintain status reports on all orders.
- Reconcile acknowledgment discrepancies and vendor invoices.
- Track product to warehouse or customers location and schedule small day-to-day deliveries.
- Assist in resolving punch-list issues, file freight claims, and issue orders for replacement products.
- Answer phones and greet customers that come into the office.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Able to multi-task and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office365 applications (including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and possess the ability and willingness to learn new software.
- Knowledge working in CAP Quoting and AS400 software programs a plus, but not required.
- Experience with bidding and quoting.
- Able to work independently in a team environment.
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Task-oriented with exemplary organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working in the contract furniture, design, or construction industries a plus, but not required.
Henricksen is a full-service contract furniture dealership specializing in office, healthcare, education, government, senior living, and hospitality spaces. In 1962, Henricksen opened its doors as a small, family-run dealership near Chicago. Today, Henricksen is a leading national dealership with seven offices, 245 full-time employees, and annual sales topping $245 million. With 200+ manufacturer partnerships, Henricksen offers an array of products from systems furniture, casegoods, seating, lounge, and conference furnishings to architectural solutions including modular walls, flooring, lighting, sound masking, and technology equipment. Henricksen is one of the largest privately-owned preferred dealer partners in the United States of HNI. HNI is the 2nd largest furniture company in the world and includes a family of contract furniture brands including Allsteel, HBF, The HON Company, and Gunlocke. Henricksen is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested parties should send their resume to:
Principal, Vice President, and General Manager