- Location Chicago, IL
- Job Type Full-Time
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Henricksen has an opening for a talented Business Development / Project Management professional to join our Architectural Solutions Group (“ASG”) in the Chicago market. The BD/PM position reports to the Director of Architectural Solutions and will work closely with end-users, architecture/design firms, and Henricksen’s Account Executives, Designers, and Customer Support to deliver exceptional architectural wall product solutions for our clients. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Qualified candidates must submit a copy of their resume to email@example.com.
- Serve as the lead point of contact/project manager on high-level ASG projects, as assigned.
- Ensure the timely and successful project execution, ensuring client design intent and expectations are met.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Henricksen’s DSRs.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales goals.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and develop opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Act as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager and/or Lead Designer in the contract furniture, architectural walls, general contracting, or related industries.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to address customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 years of interior design and/or furniture dealership experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, CAP 20-20, CET Configura, and Sketch-Up.
- Contract furniture/design industry knowledge with experience in the specification and layout of demountable wall systems.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
Henricksen is a full-service contract furniture and walls dealership specializing in office, healthcare, education, government, senior living, and hospitality spaces. In 1962, Henricksen opened its doors as a small, family-run dealership near Chicago. Today, Henricksen is a leading national dealership with seven offices, 245 full-time employees, and annual sales topping $245 million. With 300+ manufacturer partnerships, Henricksen offers an array of products from systems furniture, casegoods, seating, lounge, and conference furnishings to architectural solutions including modular walls, flooring, lighting, sound masking, and technology equipment. Henricksen is one of the largest privately-owned dealer partners of HNI in the United States. HNI’s furniture brands include Allsteel, HBF, The HON Company, and Gunlocke. www.henricksen.com