- Location Madison, WI
- Job Type Full-Time
- Contact Chris Knoeppel, email@example.com
Henricksen is Wisconsin’s leading provider of strategic solutions and services devoted to today’s ever-changing workplace environment. With 7 locations nationwide, 260 employees and sales of over $238 million, Henricksen is the largest privately held HNI (Allsteel, HON, Gunlocke + HBF) furniture dealership in the country.
We are searching for an ambitious Account Executive in the Madison-area to join our dynamic sales team. This position is best suited for an experienced sales individual with an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, sky’s-the-limit attitude who will feel passionate about their role while tapping into the most lucrative, uncapped compensation plan in the industry.
At Henricksen, we understand that 100% of our success is based on our people. Our core belief is to hire the best and surround them with the support needed to be successful. Work alongside a talented team of interior designers, project managers, and a phenomenal support team to help our customers with complex issues such as employee engagement, recruiting and retaining talent and workplace effectiveness.
Henricksen offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, health insurance, dental insurance, and profit sharing.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Chris Knoeppel firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Skills & Experience
- Plan activities, strategies, and tactics required to meet or exceed projected sales revenue goals.
- Identify on-going sales opportunities, qualify client need, budget and time constraints, and develop solutions that are responsive to customer needs.
- Promote products and services to ensure client satisfaction from execution to project completion.
- Direct the Henricksen team in all aspects of the client project.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Previous sales or commercial interiors industry experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual willing to accept responsibility for results
- Strong business development skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone, customer interaction and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Sets high goals and standards