Account Executive, Madison
Henricksen is Wisconsin’s leading provider of strategic solutions and services devoted to today’s ever-changing workplace environment. With 7 locations nationwide, 260 employees and sales of over $225m, Henricksen is the largest privately held Allsteel/HON/Gunlocke/HBF dealership in the country.
We’re growing and we’re searching for an ambitious Account Executive in the Madison area to join our dynamic sales team. This position is best suited for an experienced sales professional with an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, sky’s-the-limit attitude who will feel passionate about their role while tapping into the most lucrative, uncapped compensation plan in the industry.
At Henricksen we understand that 100% of our success is based on our people. Our core belief is to hire the best and surround them with the support needed to be successful. Work alongside a talented team of interior designers, project managers, and a phenomenal support team to help our customers with complex issues such as employee engagement, recruiting and retaining talent, and workplace effectiveness.
- Plan activities, strategies and tactics required to meet or exceed projected sales revenue goals.
- Identify on-going sales opportunities, qualify client need, budget and time constraints, and develop solutions that are responsive to customer needs.
- Promote products and services to ensure client satisfaction from execution to project completion.
- Direct the Henricksen team in all aspects of the client project.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Previous sales or commercial interiors industry experience a plus
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented individual willing to accept responsibility for results
- Strong business development skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong telephone, customer interaction, and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Sets high goals and standards
Henricksen offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, health insurance, dental insurance, and profit sharing.
If you’re a high-energy, self-starter we’d love to hear from you. Please email your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.